Our cosmetic Anti Wrinkle treatment relaxes the muscles, preventing skin from creasing and causing wrinkles. It’s effective for:
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead furrows
- Frown lines
- Turkey neck – lines on the throat
Anti Wrinkle is a non-invasive treatment that can help you gain confidence whilst restoring and rejuvenating key features of your face. It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Anti Wrinkle.
Anti Wrinkle Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your Dermal Filler and Anti Wrinkle appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Anti Wrinkle injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period. Sculptra does take longer to see results so plan accordingly with your provider.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Post-Treatment of Anti Wrinkle
- Do not manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do not receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Anti Wrinkle injections for at least 10 days
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after your treatment. This will prevent the Anti Wrinkle from tracking into the orbit of your eye and causing drooping eyelid.
- Do not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Anti Wrinkle in the injected area and not elsewhere
- no alcohol for 24 hours
Contact Dental & Facial Clinic today for more information on our cosmetic Anti Wrinkle treatment.