Dr Chad Hazouri
Dr Chad Hazouri completed his Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Sydney University in 1989 and His Masters of Oral Implantology at Frankfurt University in Germany, and specialises in cosmetic work, dental implants and orthodontics as well as general dentistry. He is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
He has attended many specialist postgraduate courses all over the world and continues to train and study to ensure he offers the best, up-to-date treatments for his clients.
Dr Chad Hazouri, has gained the following credentials:
- 1989 – BDS Sydney University
- 1992 – Mid America Orthodontic Society completion of course in orthodontics and TMJ
- 1993 – Completed Dentsply training in surgical and prosthetics in dental implants
- 1995 – The Australian society of implant dentistry accreditation completed
- 1997 – Boston USA – Residency at the Light House Institute. Surgical implant technique completed
- 1999 – Advances in Aesthetic Dentistry course
- 2000 – Intensive Training – Cerec Course, The University of Adelaide
- 2000 – Vancouver, Canada – Micro Dentistry Course
- 2011 – Advanced training in Bone Ring Technique with Dr Giesenhagen
- 2012 – Masters In Oral Implantology – Frankfurt University, Germany – Which also included development and research in key-hole implant surgery to minimize trauma for patients and faster healing as well as Stem cell Research, PRP, PRF for minimal post operative complications, tissue regenerationand accelerated healing
Dr Chad has also undergone extensive research in PRP-PRF (Platelet Rich Plasma and Platelet Rich Fibrin). These techniques are for facial enhancement of fine lines along with fillers and other cosmetic products.
Dr Chad has designed and perfected the use of PRP and PRF using his own designer centrifuge, in both dental and cosmetic procedures; and is one of the two dentists in Australia to specialise in this area.
Dr Chad also has extensive experience in full mouth reconstructions.